Global Governance Innovation Network Launch
The Global Governance Innovation Network (GGIN) was launched at the Annual Meeting of the Academic Council on the United Nations System, Toward a Fit for Future UN System.
24 June [email protected] 9:30 am (New York)
We are pleased to announce that the Global Governance Innovation Network (GGIN) was officially launched at the Annual Meeting of the Academic Council on the United Nations System, Toward a Fit for Future UN System. The GGIN brings together world-class scholarship with international policy-making to address fundamental global governance challenges, threats, and opportunities.
Welcome Remarks & GGIN Overview
- Lise Howard, President, ACUNS, and Professor of Government and Foreign Service, Georgetown University
- Richard Ponzio, Senior Fellow and Director, Global Governance, Justice & Security Program, Stimson Center
- Ibrahim Gambari, Chief of Staff to Nigerian President Muhammadu Buhari; Founding Chairman, Savannah Centre for Diplomacy, Democracy, and Development; and former UN Under-Secretary-General for Political Affairs and Foreign Minister of Nigeria
- Marie McAuliffe, Head, Migration Research Division, International Organization for Migration
- Thomas G. Weiss, Presidential Professor, The Graduate Center, City University of New York, and former President and Executive-Director of ACUNS
- Joris Larik, Assistant Professor of Comparative, EU, and International Law, Leiden University and Senior Advisor, the Stimson Center
- Adriana Erthal Abdenur, Co-Founder and Executive-Director, Plataforma CIPÓ